Gender Pay Gap Report
This is Aspen Healthcare’s most recent Gender Pay Gap report (published in 2020), based on the new UK gender pay reporting requirements for companies employing over 250 staff.
The gender pay gap in Aspen Healthcare is significantly influenced by the gender profile of our teams, who in common with the rest of the healthcare sector, are predominately female. This increases the gender pay gap at Aspen Healthcare.
- Women’s hourly rate is 10.9% lower (mean) and 6.4% lower (median).
- Top salary quartile has 29.6% men and 70.4% women.
- Upper middle salary quartile has 21.5% men and 78.5% women.
- Lower middle salary quartile has 21.4% men and 78.6% women.
- Lower salary quartile has 24.9% men and 75.1% women.
- 5.3% of men and 2.0% of women received bonus pay.
- Women’s bonus pay is 25.5% lower (mean) and 56.9 lower (median).