Endocrinology is the branch of medicine concerned with glands in the body that produce hormones including the thyroid gland, pancreas, testes, ovaries and adrenal glands.
We offer regular clinics with Consultant Endocrinologists providing rapid diagnosis and ongoing care for a variety of hormone-related problems including:
- adrenal gland problems
- erectile dysfunction
- excessive hair growth in women
- female hair loss
- hypertension lipid disorders
- pituitary gland disorders
- polycystic ovarian syndrome
- risk management and prevention of cardiovascular disease
- thyroid disorders.
Your consultant will also work closely with other specialists within the hospital as appropriate.
Endocrinology services are available at:
Claremont Private Hospital
Highgate Private Hospital
Parkside Private Hospital
The Holly Private Hospital