Urology is the branch of surgery concerned with the urinary tract and male reproductive organs.
We offer outpatient clinics with Consultant Urologists for the investigation and treatment of a variety of urological conditions. We aim, wherever possible, to provide the convenience of a one-stop clinic to both reassure and make a diagnosis where necessary.
Our Consultant Urologists offer investigations as well as surgical and non-surgical treatments for a wide variety of conditions including:
- bladder problems (over active bladder syndrome, bladder cancer)
- haematuria (blood in the urine)
- holmium enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP) (to remove blockage of the prostate)
- kidney stones and kidney cancer
- prostate cancer
- varicole embolisation (an abnormality of the veins that takes blood away from the testicle)
- vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
Urology services are available at:
Claremont Private Hospital
Highgate Private Hospital
The Holly Private Hospital